New and improved Activo-Med blankets launched
Activo-Med have been producing horse blankets for over 20 years and are the brand leaders in providing cutting edge horse and user friendly therapy equipment, making your horses feel and perform to the best of their ability.
The equipment is used by a huge percentage of people all over the world ranging from amateur and professional riders, trainers, vets and physios. Many of our customers have owned a blanket for well over 10 years and part exchanged systems as the technology develops. Some of the reasons they have chosen Activo-Med include:
– effectiveness and results
– ability to run blanket, leg wraps and other add on equipment
– reliability, ease of use and maintenance
– versatile, breathable and now lightweight
– great customer support
Combi Pro II Blanket
The Combi Pro II provides Pulsed Electromagnetic (PEMF) and massage therapy across the whole horse from poll to tail, including back, shoulder and thigh areas.
The blanket can help to:
– improve muscle tone and overall condition
– improve flexibility and suppleness
– relax sharp horses
– make older horses feel more youthful.
Contender PEMF Blanket
This blanket covers the main muscle groups from neck to tail, and comes with all the benefits of the Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy that the Combi Pro II offers, but without the massage element.
It can be used for improved performance, prevention of injury and rehabilitation, before or after exercise for suppleness and recovery.
It is lightweight and easy to use, and as usual comes with a 2 year warranty. It is ideal as a second blanket or a starter blanket which can be upgraded to a Combi Pro II at a later stage.
Remember you can try before you buy with our excellent rental packages, where the rental is deducted from the purchase price if you decide to buy. Contact us today!
Here at Equine Therapy International we are looking to support two chosen riders in their 2019 competitive campaigns!!
Whether you are a weekend rider looking to improve your results, a reining enthusiast, an up and coming event rider, show jumper or dressage star, the application is open to all!
We are offering two lucky people full sponsorship for 12 months in the form of your very own Activo-Med Pulsed Electromagnetic Blanket (to learn more about the blankets and other Activo-Med products please visit www.equinetherapyint.com). Along with this you will receive branded clothing, a baseball cap and a discipline specific saddle pad, plus a discount on any additional equipment you may wish to purchase or hire.
All you need to do to apply is send us (in no more than 300 words) a little information about yourself and your horse(s); age, state you live in, what you do competitively with your horse(s) and your equestrian goals for next year. We would also like to know why you would like the use of an Activo-Med blanket and why you think you would be the ideal Equine Therapy International sponsored rider. Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com by midnight on November 25th 2018. The shortlist will be announced after December 10th 2018. Those on the shortlist will be asked to provide a video entry of why you think you should win, which will be put to the vote to finalise our winners.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Terms & Conditions
- – Entries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Sponsorship only open to riders based in the United States. Entrants must be 16 years old or over. Employees of Equine Therapy International, agents and their families are not eligible to enter
- – No purchase necessary. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning
- – Void where prohibited
- – Only one entry per person
- – The prize: Use of an Activo-Med Pulsed Electromagnetic Blanket for 12 months (rug model to be decided by ETI) and branded clothing to include; body warmer, baseball cap, discipline specific saddlecloth
- – The winner’s name and state will be posted on Equine Therapy International’s website and social media pages. The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by Equine Therapy International or its agents including the filming of their training, competitions and short interviews for videos and photos
- – The winners will be expected to keep Equine Therapy International up to date with their training, competition results and general relevant news during the sponsorship. This can be done via social media, email and/or in public blog posts
- – The winners will allow Equine Therapy International to publish and share all the information sent to them regarding updates with their training, competition results and relevant news
- – The prize is as stated and is non-transferable
- – First round entries will close at midnight on November 25th 2018. A short list will then be selected by the Equine Therapy International team based on suitability and usefulness of the prize
- – Riders on the short list will be asked to provide a short video clip and overview of why they think they should win. This will then be put to public voting and the two winners selected
- – Potential candidates will be contacted during December so please provide up to date contact details
- – It is the winner’s responsibility to provide ETI with the relevant details to ensure the prize is sent to the correct place. Items will be shipped via courier
- – The rugs will be warranted for the duration of the agreement. Repairs caused by accidental damage or misuse of the equipment whilst in the care of the sponsored rider will be charged at cost to the sponsored rider
- – If the recipient wishes to keep the Activo-Med blanket at the end of the 12 month sponsorship period a discounted price for purchase will be arranged
- – The sponsorship will begin once the items have been received. This will be within one month of the competition winners being announced
- – By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of Equine Therapy International, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into
- – Equine Therapy International will not be responsible for incomplete, illegible or lost entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
- – Equine Therapy International reserves the right at it’s sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering, or to have tampered with, the operation of the competition or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions
- Promoter: Equine Therapy International, 217 West State Street, Kennett Square, PA 19348